Please consider donating your time, creativity and energy to any of the following volunteer opportunities!
We need your talents!
(for those who like to develop relationships and connect with people!)
- Create a sense of community and friendship
- Grow Chrysalis membership
- Engage current members in programs & practices
- Welcome new members
- Create special Members Only Events (labyrinth walks, pot-lucks, movie nights
If you're willing to join a fun and vibrant group, contact Priscilla Burbank (804-353-6155).
(great opportunity to develop marketing and PR skills!)
Work with our Communications Coordinator Meade Daffron at Memberpath, LLC to:
Please let Priscilla Burbank know if you're interested in expanding the benefits of The Chrysalis Group's programs and practices. PRACTICE GROUP COMMITTEE
- Develop and implement Marketing Plan
- Increase Chrysalis social media and web presence
- Identify distribution points for Chrysalis event listings and brochures (web and physical locations)
- Assist in publicizing Chrysalis in targeted publications and location
- Represent Chrysalis at local events such as Richmond Alternative Health Expo, Veggie Fest, local Farmers Markets.
(for entrepreneurial folks who like to launch initiatives!)
Contact Pam Redd (804-784-7064) if interested in nourishing these spiritual tools!
- Facilitate current Practice groups (i.e., Dreams Groups, Meditation Groups, Ember Days, Labyrinth Walks)
- Develop new self-organizing practice groups
- Identify and arrange venues for practice groups